As Marketing Manager, you will be leading the Marketing team of PURECAST, the Group’s digital platform – an online business platform that includes online yoga and fitness content (livestreaming and on-demand), online product, e-commerce, social media, digital marketing as well as the offline resources such as production studios and event sites. Reporting directly to the Head of PURECAST, you will be responsible for leading the online marketing initiatives for PURECAST and managing the marketing team both internal and outsourced. Your main focus is to build the brand and acquire customers for PURECAST digital subscription business through the App and platform, with initial focus on Mainland China.
You will work along the other sub-teams of PURECAST, as well as the existing Marketing teams for PURE Yoga and Fitness.
- Oversee creation and execution of growth marketing programs for PURECAST
- Act as owner of marketing KPIs, proactively creating strategies and executing initiatives aimed at driving growth both through paid, owned, and earned channels
- Work cross-functionally with other PURECAST teams such as the Product and Content teams as well as external agency partners to deliver best in class marketing
- In partnership with key stakeholders, identify and drive optimizations at every stage of the purchase funnel that help unlock efficient growth
- Study competitive landscape to bring strategic recommendations based on industry trends and insights
- Work in collaboration with PURE Group Marketing to deliver marketing initiatives in relation to the wider PURE ecosystem