- Responsible for timely collection of outstanding membership fee
- Collect and follow-up on all outstanding membership receivables with local and overseas customers.
- Monitor and check on overdue membership fee receivables.
- Liaise with internal and external parties in resolving disputes and overdue payments.
- Handle chargeback/customer disputes of membership fee
- Generate monthly reports and trackers for management.
- Diploma in accounting, business studies or related discipline
- 2-3 years' collection experience or relevant experiences
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Credit Control Assistant
- Complimentary Club membership
- Rewards and incentives for Personal Training, Private Yoga, nood and Kurios discounts.
- Health Coverage