As Senior Engineering Manager, you will be leading the Engineering team of PURECAST, the Group’s digital platform – an online business platform that includes online yoga and fitness content (livestreaming and on-demand), online product, e-commerce, social media, digital marketing as well as the offline resources such as production studios and event sites.
Reporting directly to the Head of PURECAST, you will be responsible for the technical development of the PURECAST App and platform by managing a team of mobile frontend and service backend engineers.
Your team will work closely with other sub-teams of PURECAST such as the product team, as well as PURE existing IT teams to integrate PURECAST with existing IT infrastructure.
- Lead and build a strong team of software engineers
- Drive technical decision-making by assessing trade-offs based on architecture, scope, business priorities, and impacts to the product experience. Components include video streaming, recommendations, data platforms, etc.
- Own project planning, manage program and project risks, identify dependencies and resolve blockers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, IT and other teams to develop short- and long-term roadmaps and execution plans, as well as integrate PURECAST with existing PURE IT infrastructure
- Work with external development vendors effectively and drive collaboration with internal team
- Maintain solid level of familiarity and knowledge of other PURE’s lines of business
- Manage success and growth of PURECAST with an entrepreneurial mindset