The main role of the Corporate Partnership Manager is to maximize existing relationships with our current clients, developing new business opportunities and lead a team to deliver our world class programs; leading to the achievement of business objectives.
This is a very dynamic role that will require your ability to juggle multiple responsibilities across our different brands and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders.
The Corporate Partnership Manager is accountable for:
- Leverage our PURE eco-system to devise strategies, techniques, and programs to achieve our business objectives
- Achieving financial and commercial objectives through acquisition of new business and increasing penetration into our existing accounts
- Creating, organizing, and facilitating corporate wellness calendars, workshops and seminars, as well as conducting presentations
- Lead and manage a team of Specialists and Executives to achieve the KPI
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement program, communication, event-related services, and activations
- Serve as a company representative in trade shows, community events, and other related activities
- Assisting with updating and customizing corporate wellness collateral for corporate clients